Wednesday 5 October 2011

My role this week...

Today I was filmed whilst presenting the planning and research powerpoint. From the start of this week, until today (Wednesday) I have been putting the slides together as they were made on separate powerpoints for each question and also made the finishing touches to the powerpoint that I would be presenting alone - due to my partner Tibyaan being away on DofE.

The powerpoint that I put together from the separate powerpoints Tibyaan helped make can be seen in the next above post ^.

When Tibyaan returns, she will present the other half of the planning and research powerpoint and I too, will be present during the presentation to make additional points from the feedback I have gained and to also help her present the information on target research as it's quite a lengthy question that we developed a long answer to.

Just to clarify, this is what I covered in my presentation:
Synopsis
Genre Convention
Moodboard
Locations & Props

When Tibyaan returns, this is what she'll present:
Teaser Plan
Rough storyboard
Key Questions
Actors & Costumes
TARGET AUDIENCE RESEARCH - I will be present when Tibyaan is being filmed so we will both present this area as it's quite long.

No comments:

Post a Comment