Tuesday 8 November 2011

Trailer Music - a new opportunity

Today I spoke to my friend Jamila who is a Music Tech student. She's doing the Extended Project (EPQ) which is centred around music in trailers. I told her about mine and Tib's trailer idea and she was interested in making the music for it as it would help both parties and she could use it for her project also.
Before this had happened Tibs and I were thinking of using free music from a website such as Jamendo and examples of the kind of music we would've gone for can be seen in an older post using 3 free music tracks from Soundcloud.
It is still early days as Tibs and I would have to give Jamila a near finished/completely finished version of our trailer before she can start composing. But we plan to keep her updated on the progress as we go along so she can have ideas for the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment