Thursday 29 March 2012

Poster Mock-up and Photoshoot Plan - Change of Idea

I completed a mock-up and photoshoot plan for my poster before I had come up with a proper idea that I now have.

THE MOCK-UP:
The mock-up was of a surgeon and for it to simply say 'The Surgeon' at the bottom. However, this was before I had done me research into other film posters and found out that other factors such as a billing box, actor's names etc needed to be present in order to be a conventional film poster. During the production process, things had changed and new ideas had sprung from other factors such as getting new props (like the surgeon-like tool and images of the female protagonist present in my poster) which then led me to my final poster.

THE PHOTOSHOOT PLAN:
The photoshoot plan was thus based on the ideas I had before my final one that I went for and are details of how I would've taken those images and edited them. However, I am more confident with the images I took for my final idea and went through the same process when thinking how to take the images and how to edit them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment