Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Surgeon poster third and FINAL FINAL draft

Although they were minor changes, I made a third draft for my film poster. I changed the details located at the top of the poster such as the actor's names, date line and film tag line to the same font as the film title on the poster (Urban Jungle).
I did this so it could match exactly with my film website. I initially thought that the font was too hard to read and wanted the details to be clear and legible but after testing the font out, I found it was easily readable once zoomed out and viewed at 100% - the typical view when looking at website. Therefore, I left the font in Urban Jungle so the entirety of the poster would match and to heighten the overall branding of all my productions.

In addition to this, I also moved the position of the website link and the film company logos: Dolby and THX so ensure they're all in line. I used the Grid Tool to help me do this.

The third and final draft of my poster can be seen below:

No comments:

Post a Comment